Cost-cutting tips for cheap calls from a mobile.
Use just-dial topup2talk from your mobile and you'll make massive savings compared to the international tariffs of the main UK mobile operators. Follow our extra tips and you can cut even more off the cost of your international calls.
Using just-dial topup2talk
- Dial: 0800 594 6666 (freephone) 020 7124 6666 (national access).
There is a 2p per minute surcharge for 0800 access
- Listen to the message.
- If you're dialling from another phone, use your PIN at the prompt.
- At the prompt, dial your international destination number (including the prefix '00'). Don't press SEND - we'll connect you directly.
Cut down on call times by programming your mobile
Just-dial topup2talk recognises your mobile number when you call; so you can make cheap
international calls without the need for a PIN. For international numbers you call often
just program the just-dial topup2talk access number and your destination number into your mobile
then you'll make a saving every time you call!
Here's how to program your mobile
- Create a new entry in your mobile handset's phone book
- Enter the just-dial topup2talk access number - e.g. 020 7124 6666
- Enter a 'pause' in dialling (see below)
||Siemens / Panasonic handsets
||Motorola / Sony Ericsson handsets
|A 'p' should appear after you press * three times
||A '+' should appear after you press and hold 0
||A 'p' should appear after you press and hold *
- Now enter the international number in full - including the 00 prefix
- Press 'save' and this number will be saved to your phone book
So go on - just-dial Card!
For detailed instructions about creating entries in your handset's phone book, please consult your mobile phone instruction manual or contact your handset manufacturer.